Welcome to DNA 1st Solution
DNA 1ST RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Our recruitment process of applicants
- We try to avoid group interviews for a more personal experience.
- All applicants have signed and have a copy of their employment agreements.
- We ensure all applicants are NZ citizens or have current working visas.
- Post interview we proceed with the reference checks.
- After the screening process is done and approved, we start the new person working within our packing warehouse. This is where we train and observe the new person.
- This training scheme also gives us indications of who they are and what they are like and give us an opportunity to impart our standards onto them and a better chance you will get a person who has gone through a more detailed screening process than what our competition does.
- Our Health & Safety policies also include doing an assessment on client's sites to ensure jobs assigned to us is safe for all involved and to work alongside client's Health & Safety Programs.
Type of staff we provide
Type of workers we provide is for pick packing, machine operating, devanning, and general labour